- In order to apply for the Exchange Program at PUT you should be nominated by your University
(please note: a Bilateral Agreement between your home university and PUT is needed).
- Send us the application documents by regular mail or scanned to the address of International Relations Office (incoming [at] put.poznan.pl)
- We send your documents to the Faculty concerned.
- The Faculty checks the documents and decides on your acceptance.
- If the Faculty decides on the admission, the International Relations Office sends you an acceptance letter
- If you have registered for the orienation week, you will take part in this orientation week before the beginning of the winter or summer semester.
- Please remember to arrange a health insurance before your arrival
In accordance with article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of the individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ED (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) we inform that:
1. The Aministrator of your personal data is Poznan University of Technology located at Pl. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 5, 60-965 Poznań,
e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 61 665 3639.
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Inspector (from 25th of May 2018) – Piotr Otomański, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract concluded between the universities- participants of the Exchange Programme– article 6 section 1 (b) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4. The data will be processed for implementation and settlement of the Exchange Programme.
5. According to the law in force, personal data may be transfer red to processing entities (article 28 section 1 GDPR) – to bodies authorized under the law.
6. The data will be kept for the period necessary for proper implementation and settlement of Exchange Programme – 5 years from the end
of the calendar year in which Exchange Programme was organized.
7. You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data and the right to limit processing.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you consider, that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the GDPR of 27th of April 2016.
9. Providing your personal data is necessary to effect the contract of participation in the Exchange Programme. Should personal data not be provided, participation in the above-mentioned Exchange Programme will not be possibile.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.