The National Agency for Academic Exchange has opened a call for research projects carried out jointly by scientists from Poland and Ukraine. The deadline for applying is October 28, 2021.
The programme aims to support the mobility of scientists from Poland and Ukraine, jointly carrying out research projects. Researchers can apply for funds to cover the costs of travel and their stay abroad. Funding for the research carried out must be guaranteed from other sources. The maximum amount of financing that can be applied for is PLN 25,000. Projects may relate to any field of science, with priority areas identified below:
- computer and new production technologies (laser, precision, mechatronics, robotic, optoelectronic, sensor etc.);
- energy management and energy efficiency;
- ecology and environmental management;
- life sciences, new technologies, health and disease prevention, biotechnology, bioengineering and genetics;
- new substances and materials;
- social sciences and humanities;
- defence technologies.
The maximum duration of the project is 24 months. Applications should be submitted via NAWA's ICT system.
Applications for a joint project must be submitted simultaneously by partners from Ukraine to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and by Polish partners to NAWA.